Monday, August 17, 2026 - Donald Trump has threatened to bomb another country if the nation gets involved in his war against Iran.
Speaking to Fox News’ Trey Yingst, Trump said the
Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had established a back channel with his
administration to continue peace talks.
Trump added: "They’re good poker players, but they’re
dying. I have no time schedule. I’m not in a hurry."
The US President also spoke about Oman, which has been
involved in negotiations to reopen the Strait of Hormuz.
He told reporters: "If Oman gets in the way, we’ll bomb
the s*** out of them."
The 60-day ceasefire between the US and Iran ends tomorrow,
and tensions between the two nations are rising yet again.
The Iranian military announced this weekend that it would
offer $30,000 for anyone who k!lls or kidnaps US soldiers in the region – with
a bounty of $60,000 offered if a woman does so.
This comes even as there are no ground deployments of US
soldiers in Iran – only continued air strikes.
As the war continues through its fifth month, solutions for
peace between the two nations are looking less likely.
Earlier this month, the US military emailed staff
and asked them to submit suggestions on how to "punish" Iran.
A senior US military command sent out the email, seen
by CNN, to high-ranking military analysts last week, asking for "new,
creative, and unconventional ways to pressure and punish Iran".
The email is the latest bid by Donald Trump’s
administration to end the ongoing war with Iran, which began in late February.

0 Comments