Saturday, May 23, 2026 - Ivanka Trump was allegedly targeted by an Islamic extremist linked to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, according to a new report detailing an alleged plot against the family of US President, Donald Trump.
The New York Post reported that the suspect, identified as
Mohammad Baqer Saad Dawood Al-Saadi, allegedly possessed blueprints of Ivanka
Trump’s Florida residence and discussed plans to target her following the
killing of Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani. Soleimani was killed in
a US drone strike ordered by Donald Trump during his first term in office.'
According to sources cited by the newspaper, Al-Saadi became
enraged after Soleimani’s death and allegedly placed a bounty on members of the
Trump family. “We need to kill Ivanka to burn down the house of Trump the way
he burned down our house,” Al-Saadi allegedly said, according to a former Iraqi
official quoted in the report.
Earlier this month, the United States Department of Justice
announced Al-Saadi’s arrest in connection with nearly 20 alleged terrorist
attacks and attempted attacks across Europe and the United States. Federal
prosecutors have charged him with six terrorism-related offences, according to
a criminal complaint filed in the Southern District of New York.
Authorities said the suspect remains in US custody awaiting
trial. The Department of Justice has not publicly commented further on the
allegations involving Ivanka Trump or the reported plot against her.

0 Comments